I AM THE BOSS OF ME

Monday, December 11, 2006

SUCCESS IN YOUR PRIMARY BUSINESS

So, here's Your Chance To Join The Advanced Mentoring Team & Be Personally Mentored By Millionaires

For 10 people, this will be the most important e-mail you ever receive. (We hope you're one of them!)

Here's the story: Since December 2001, we've been concentrating 100% of our time and efforts on regular people who want serious help creating long term residual incomes using the Internet.

Yes -- I'm talking about my personal dream team of Internet marketing professionals who just blasted "OUR" business past $3,500,000 this year!

And the results have been incredible to say the least. Those who participated are now making $10,000 a month... $25,000 a month... $750,000 a year -- and many of them really JUST GOT STARTED!

Anyway, as of December 1st, we have spaces opening up as some of our "graduates" are now ready to leave the nest ;-) So we currently looking for 10 new candidates that I can mentor to dizzying levels of success using the Pay-It-Forward 4 Profits system to it's 100% capability.

And when I talk about "success," I'm talking about real results. In 2007, I want you to be taking your dream vacations... I want you to be sending your kids to prestigious private schools and universities... I want you to be driving a Corvette, or a Mercedes, or (my favorite) a Ferrari.

I want you to be the envy of your friends and family!

But here's the catch: In order to make this happen, I need to be sure that I choose the 10 people most driven to succeed and want to take full advantage. So if you're looking for someone to hand you vacations and cars on a silver platter, then you can stop reading right now.

However, if you have a sincere interest in building a REAL long-term online business based on something that you are passionate about... something you can truly dedicate yourself to (at least 10 - 20 hours per week) for the next six months, then I want to hear from you.

Because to be one of the 10 people chosen to participate on my dream team, you don't need experience. You don't need a technical background education.

What you *do* need is a burning desire to succeed and the ability to set real goals using the PIF4p's system to it's fullest potential.

If you want to make an extra $50,000 a year working part time, so that you or your spouse can stay home with the kids, let's make it happen! If you want to create a legacy of never ending wealth for you and your family for generations to come, so that you make $100,000-$1,000,000 per year or MORE that comes in residually forever, I can help you get there, too!

But please note that because of the huge time commitment this kind of one-on-one mentoring will take from me and my team, I can only accept 10 people at this time -- and I'm expecting to get literally hundreds of applications.

So if this sounds like something that might interest you, I highly recommend that you contact me or my partner with the information below!

... We are taking applications first come, first served.

Click this link to join our Advanced Mentoring Team now..

www.MasteringYourPrimary.com/sh/vtaone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home