I AM THE BOSS OF ME

Thursday, February 15, 2007

SUCCESS STORIES 1

Bill Taylor, Coordinator, Virginia

Bravo: Of all companies, why did you choose to build a business with Shaklee?

Bill Taylor: I really did not plan to build a business – I just chose Shaklee for the nutritional supplements for my health. After talking with my sponsor, Sheryl Menah and realizing how much I was spending on products, I discovered I could earn a bonus on products I purchased for my own use plus any I sold, and I thought, “What the heck!” I have a pretty large database of accounting customers, and I thought I might be able to interest some of them in Shaklee.

Bravo: What was the turning point in your success?

Bill Taylor: Soon after starting some of the basic start-up products, I started feeling not just better, but like SUPERMAN. I had not felt that good in 15 years.

Bravo: What has helped you succeed?

Bill Taylor: Most of my accounting clients hadn't seen me in a while, so they just looked at me and wanted to know what had happened. People were asking if I'd had hair plugs or transplants, if I'd gone on a diet, if I'd had a face lift. It just went on and on.

Bravo: What is your best time management tip?

Bill Taylor: My biggest challenge is time management and keeping up with the paperwork. I am a very successful CPA, and I started my accounting business 27 years ago in the little county of Camden, North Carolina. I guess when you are growing as fast as I am you have to take the good with the bad. I did not expect my Shaklee business to grow so quickly. I do my accounting in the daytime and Shaklee in the early evening. It seems to work out fine for me.

Bravo: What about your life has improved since you began your Shaklee business? What are your biggest benefits in terms of time, money, and outlook?

Bill Taylor: The biggest and best benefit of Shaklee is how much better I feel. There is no amount of money that I can place on that – it seems to keep getting better.

Bravo: What about Shaklee do you typically share with new people?

Bill Taylor: Mostly how much better I feel. In terms of products, I usually start with Wellness Pack, especially the NutriFeron™, which is included in the pack. Then it spreads into the personal care and skin care, and of course I always mention the cleaning products, telling them they might save enough money in a year's time to take a vacation.

Bravo: What is your next goal, and how are you going to reach it?

Bill Taylor: My goal is to train someone to take over my accounting business, eventually phase out of it, and do Shaklee full–time because it is so rewarding. In the meantime, building the Shaklee business will help ensure a stream of income in future years.


http://www.vtaone.ws

http://www.shaklee.net/vtaone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home